Search7 Results

Services or Offerings?
Move a computer and equipment between offices, classrooms, or labs.

Request for allocation of college-supported computer hardware.

Report an issue with a computer, monitor, keyboard, or mouse.

Report an issue with software already installed on your computer or in a lab.

Request changes to software, such as upgrades or installations, for computers in labs and other learning spaces.

Install, modify, or renew software for Sault College owned devices.

Request to recover lost files from previous backup systems.